2009/01/22

Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote comments in the last days. This weeks was extremely difficult for me, don't really know what got me so down, but it feels it's getting better again. I am better at restricting now, no binge eating anymore, the craving is controlable. I wasn't on the treadmill this week so far, but I sat daily on my bike trainer for at least 100 minutes which burned between 870 cals and 1.210 each time. With the situps in the morning I am between 900 and 1.240 daily. So not so really bad.

Today I am back on my treadmill, and on Friday I plan a long bike training session. My bf is not at home so I can spend the night on the trainer and plan to do 200 mins (1.730 cals).

My plan concerning the food is to stick to cottage cheese and apples and broth with occasionally vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrotts). I try to vary the amount, though, to keep my metabolism high, and drink two energy drinks a day (sugarfree).

I really do hope I finally lose now. I mean I feel my jeans getting more loose, but the weight on the scale doesn't go down. I know it's probably due to gaining muscles, but I really need to see a "good" number...

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Great job getting yourself back on track! Its so wonderful to hear a more positive report from you.

PS- Shrinkiepoo is what I call my shrink (psychiatrist). But not to his face! Its much easier than calling him Dr. So and So.

monica said...

it's only muscle, sweetie! hang in there.

Anonymous said...

try not to eat proteins before and after exersices and you won't gain muscle weight. Try it, it works for me.

Anonymous said...

to skinnyme's comment
- dont you want muscles? i dont know if you are watching american idol, but that one girl in her bikini (i think it was in the second show)... she had a nice body, but it wasnt toned at all! it was so gross! more like a sponge...

you want muscles!
so dont worry. your weight is gonna drop. more muscles also burn more calories! :)

leazi

Anonymous said...

- "and drink two energy drinks a day (sugarfree)"

where does the energy come from? energy is supposed to come from sugar.

Im a first time reader of your blog and i hope you get well from your illness, because life is so precious and you should be enjoying food and not fearing it.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I´m 29 years now and I´m suffering from ana for 17 years now, so I think I can really understand how you feel now... I know it´s really hard to restrict yourself permanently and how difficult it is to loose weight when your metabolism is down. I would advise you to get an intake of 1.000 calories per day. It sounds too much, I know, but if I eat less my metabolism goes to sleep and I can´t loose any more wheigt. With 1.000 calories per day I am able to maintain a 44-46 kilogram weight it´s not that I´m satisfied with this wheigt, but it´s the best I can do for now... And I also think muscles are ok, they burn more energie and they prevent you from looking like a jelly...
Geetings from a soulsister

Leni said...

About sugar and energy. Enegerydrinks give you energy from taurin and caffeine, not sugar.